Saturday, April 7, 2012

Those Darned Spriggans (Hatching Tide)


Dear Friends,

I've taken a bit of time out of my Dragoon training to participate in this year's Hatching Tide celebration. Those darned egg-stealing Spriggans are back again! Once again I've donned my egg helm and went out in search of those fuzzy little thieves. This year, I was awarded a very nice set of egg-theme rings for my troubles.

In other news, there has been a sudden flood of stranger-adventurers in Eorzea recently, folks I've never seen before! It's almost like I'm living in a parallel universe or something! Haha! Either that or I've just been eating too much food lately (which has also recently become strangely tastier). But I digress.

In this sudden influx of new adventurers, I have recently welcomed my old friend Penny to Eorzea. It's soooo nice to see her again. Although, in the last few weeks I've lost a dear friend and Linkshell officer, Tabby. I'm sure she's still out there kicking ass "Neko Neko Punch!". If you read this Tabby, we miss you!!!

Happy Hatching Tide!

~Kiji

No comments:

Post a Comment