Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shadow of the Raven


Dear Friends,

The Garlean Empire has unleashed a vile new tactic against Gridania. Using airships, they have undertaken an aerial assault on the Twelveswood. Their goal seems to be to anger the elementals to the point where all within the forest face the greenwrath.

I received my orders from the Twin Adders to rendezvous with a party of Wood Wailers and offer any assistance necessary. When I arrived, I found them to be under siege not only from the aerial bombardment, but also from a slew of angry elementals. The spirits of the Shroud were so angry that I saw two of Gridanian Lancers disintegrated before my very eyes in a flash of green magic! As we attempted to flee the scene, we were cornered by an Imperial war machine unlike any I have seen yet.

With no other choice, we engaged it in battle. Through the grace of the Twelve alone were we victorious!

Friends, let me stress that this new campaign by the Garlean Empire should leave no question as to their true intentions. We are at war!

On a side note, upon return, I was promoted to Serpent Sergeant 2nd class!

~Kiji



No comments:

Post a Comment