Friday, April 13, 2012

Drachen Mail




Dear Friends,


After many trials and battles, I have finally managed to locate and assemble the legendary set of Drachan Mail. The final peice was no small feat to procure. Sir Alberic and I became involved in terribly dangerous battle against Estinein and and his drake companion. It seems that the former Azure Dragoon has turned rogue after all. However, together with some friends, he was quickly put in his place.


Upon completing this set of armor, and donning it for the first time, I felt a surge of power run through me unlike anything I've yet experienced. Alberic seemed amazed by the transformation. For a moment, it appeared he had a rather grand suggestion to make regarding my progress. But for the time being he has seemed to reserved his suspicion.

I can only wonder, just what large fate I have stumbled into?


~Kiji

No comments:

Post a Comment