Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sposhae Revisited


Dear Friends,

Today I received word from my old friend Snowi. She has arrived safe and sound in Ul'dah! She too has taken up the lance in defense against the Garlean threat. Much against my protests!

You see, I have soft spot in my little Lala heart for this Hyur beauty... I know, I know, you've heard me that that before. I too remember my musings for a certain blue-tailed vixen named Ariadne. But, you know, it's almost as if they are one in the same person... As if THAT was possible!  Haha!

After showing Snowi some of the sights, and teaching her the basics of guildleves, etc. I could tell that was quite the fierce little pole-handler. *ahem* So I decided to take her to one of my favorite stomping grounds; The Sposhae Caverns! What better place is there to cut your teeth on some intense combat action?

During our trip we encountered three other adventurers and decided to combine forces and finally explore the caverns to their very depths. I decided to set aside the lance for a while and focus a bit on my hand-to-hand skills.

During the course of the evening, we all managed to discover quite a bit of plundered loot. We even managed to uncover the lair a ferocious Coeurl! Yikes!

~Kiji







No comments:

Post a Comment