Monday, April 16, 2012

War!



Dear Friends,

The shadows of war loom near! The Garlean Empire have began regular assaults on the three nation states. Adventurers, company soldiers and the like have taken up arms in defense. I personally have been involved in several skirmishes just outside of Gridania!

The attacks came in several waves. Several garrisons of Imperial Elite flooded the battlefield. Each time the forces retreated upon the defeat of their leader. On one occasions, I discovered a strange page of faded writing among the remains left by the imperials. The characters on the page are unreadable by me, but are reminiscent of those I've seen on the robes of the archon Urianger. Perhaps if I can manage to track him down it will shed some light on the reason for the sudden surge in hostilities.


~Kiji

No comments:

Post a Comment