Friday, April 20, 2012

The attacks continue.



Dear Friends,

The attacks by the Garlean Empire continue and have increased in frequency. I have now heard rumors that the empire has plans to create a magtitek powered railroad through the uninhabited wilds of Eorzea. Could this be for the quicker deployment of their forces or something far more sinister?

We know that the empire claims to come in peace, only offering us protection from the beast tribes. However, thanks to the mysterious power of the Echo, many of us know better. Their true goal is to destroy and conquer.

Oh friends, I pray to the twelve that you are safe and sound back home. I have received word from my old teenage crush Snowi Dawn, that she intended to journey to Ul'dah to help join in the fight against the Empire. I wish she wouldn't be so stubborn. Erozea has turned into a blood filled battlefield as of late, and I shudder at the thought that she be exposed to the dangers that lie in wait here. 

~Kiji

No comments:

Post a Comment