Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Wood Wailers


Dear Friends,

I'm starting to make a name for myself it seems. Today, I had the honor of being recruited into the Lancer's guild. I am now an official Wood Wailer! I have my guild linkpearl and all! Now I can earn fevor with the guild whenever I undertake guildleves. This will allow me access to their exclusive training and armory!

I was immediately tasked with exterminating some vermin that were plaguing the foliage in the Twelveswood. Being that I had taken on similar tasks in the form of guildeves, I was eager to display my ability to complete the job. Finishing my task was no great struggle, but I did have a bit of a scare. As soon as the last beast was slain, I noticed a rather angry elemental descend on me from the top of a nearby tree. I was a bit fearful, as my last battle with an angry elemental is something I won't soon forget, and I'm not sure I wouldn't have survived it without help. Before the spirit could attack, a pudgy little moogle flew in between us and reasoned with the thing.

Everything ended well, and the elemental departed, but why in the world would the elemental be angry? I was sent on orders from the Wood Wailers.They ensured me that they had consent of the forest prior to elimination of the pests. Curious...

~Kiji

No comments:

Post a Comment