Friday, November 25, 2011

A Chance Encounter


Dear Friends,

What an odd day! I met two very interesting people today. First of all, I met a reporter for the Harbor Herald. He was standing among a crowd of people in Ul'dah, discussing a rumor of new and vicious monsters that have been spotted out in the wilds. I can only assume he was working on leads for a story. He spent a lot of time asking people their opinions on various things. He was quite an interesting bloke, and he wore the strangest clothes I've ever seen. I was quite intrigued by them, but no matter how much gil I offered, he refused to part with them. Bummer!

The second person that I met today is... well... a girl! Not the prudish stuck type type. Nor is she a loose-subligar'd floozy. She is a very headstrong and lovely young Miq'ote with.... *shudder* blue fur!
How do I admit this without sounding like a total Dodo? I kind of... LIKE HER. Woohoo!!
I couldn't let this hot young thing get away from me, so I made sure I gave her a linkpearl. That way I can stal--- err keep in touch with her. We got to know each other pretty well after spending a few hours working guildleves. After which, we sadly had to part ways. I can't wait until we cross paths again.

~Kiji


1 comment:

  1. Heya, nice article. I see me on your picture! :D
    Regards, Corvis

    ReplyDelete