Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The plot thickens...



Dear Friends,

My trip to Ul'dah as become very interesting... I had taken on a small job for the local temple, passing out trinkets to some locals who made some rather high-gil donations. It was during this job, that news of a recent airship crash came to my attention. It seems that an airship was headed towards Ul'dah when it crashed mysteriously. Recent intelligence reports have sighted some mysterious bandits looting through the wreckage. I agreed to scout the site and chase off any looters. However, when I arrived, I was ambushed by some rather unsavory characters. I had to fight for my life I tell you! My defeat of these knaves serves as proof that my battle skills are improving every day.

It turns out that I arrived just in time, the bandits had cornered two innocent surveyors from the Garlond Ironworks at the wreckage site. The surveyors informed me that they believed the bandits were actually Imperial scouts sent to snoop around the wrecked airship.

I returned to temple with this news, and was asked to keep this whole matter under my hat. Of course, I can tell you, right? You'll keep it secret!

~Kiji

No comments:

Post a Comment