Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh, Chocobo!


Dear Friends,

It is with GREAT excitement that I write you to say that I have finally rented my first Chocobo! I can't tell you how many times I wished there were enough chocobos to go around, so the stables would finally allow rentals. Well, as I mentioned in a previous letter, the nation of Ishgard has finally delivered enough healthy chocobos to the three nations, that rentals have been made available to the public!

To celebrate, I'm going to head back to Ul'dah for a few days in search of new adventures. Once I am finished there, I do believe I am going to try my luck at hitching a ride all the way to Limsa Lominsa on an airship! I have never been to the island nation of Limsa Lominsa, so visiting it via airship is sure to be double the thrill! That event will still be several days off, but I'll be sure to let you all know.

~Kiji

No comments:

Post a Comment