Thursday, October 20, 2011

All Saint's Wake



Dear Friends,

I hope all of you are enjoying the nice autumn breeze! I certainly have. I have dived headfirst into the All Saint's Wake festivities. I've managed to garner quite a collection of scary looking pumpkin hats. Haha!

I'm happy to report that I've reunited with my old friend Mojo. The two of us have been honing our skills on some guildleves in Gridania as of late. I'm quickly getting back up to speed. It is amazing how fast it all comes back to you.

I think this week I'm going to check up on old Fye and the rest of the friends I met during my earliest adventures. Luckily, I kept my journal all of this time, so following up on old leads should not be very difficult.

Expect more frequent letters in the future, I have the feeling I'll have much more to write about in the days to come.


~Kiji

No comments:

Post a Comment