Saturday, October 1, 2011

Foundation Day Celebration!

Dear Friends,


It has been a year since I first made my trek to Gridania. A wild and strange year it has been. As you know, I was thrust into the lifestyle of adventure quite unexpectedly. A received a rare opportunity, that admittedly I took for granted. All these months spent laying low in Ul'dah have cost me much, where it comes to reputation.

Today, the Grand Companies has launched a new recruitment campaign. But as of yet, I still have not earned enough respect among my fellow adventurers to join their ranks.

With the upcoming All-Saints festival, I intend to make my return to Gridania and pick up the pieces where I left them nearly a year ago.

Rumors of war are stronger than ever, with Imperial being spotted often. Word is that the three city-states are receiving a large number of chobobos from Ishgard. There's also talks of airship routes being opened between nations. Can you imagine that? How long have I wished for such a manner of travel. Haha!

To those of you that have joined me in Eorzea over the past year, or to those who have lost interest. I hope to see you all soon. I have a feeling, that our struggle is only just beginning...


~Kiji

No comments:

Post a Comment