Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentiones Day! Again!



Dear Friends,

It's that time again! The Valentione's celebration is in full swing! What a difference a year makes. This time last year, we were ringing bells and exchanging chocolates. But it was all quite boring. This year, the adventurer's guild is involved in the celebration and there is much more to to!

I had secret plans to ask my blue-tailed friend Ariadne to be my Valentione this year. But lately she has been nowhere to be seen.... I certainly hope she is ok.

Despite that disappointment, I am pleased to state that I participated in the contests this year and earned several lovely pendants. I teamed up with my lovely friend Tabby (a member of my Linkshell), and together we registered as a couple. The contests took us to all three nations but in the end it was worth it. Everyone involved had a great time.



No before you start judging me, remember, all work and no play make Kiji grumpy!

~Kiji





No comments:

Post a Comment