Friday, March 9, 2012

Meeting the Detective



Dear Friends,

Today was such an odd day!  On three separate occasions I bumped into a rather odd, but dapper man claiming to be a "detective extraordinaire". The adventurer's guilds all over Erozea have began renting rooms to adventurers free of charge. As I made my way between the cities, to add my name to the rental logs, I bumped into this odd man. Each time it seems he was involving himself in some bit of local trouble, or petty thievery, then claiming to have provided the resolution. As if that was not odd enough, he seemed quite pompous. Only his mild-mannered assistant seemed to have any sense about her. I have a feeling I've not seen the last of this character. *sigh*. What is this world coming to?

All nonsense aside, the rooms are wonderful! After spending the night in one last night, I felt AMAZING the next day. Much more focused. It sure beats sleeping in the streets or in some questionable room in a no-name tavern.

~Kiji

No comments:

Post a Comment