Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Mysterious Maw

 
 
Dear Friends,
 
Something strange is afoot! Reports of strange twisted looking creatures attacking aetheryte camps have been rising in recent weeks. I decided to go investigate for myself and at first after finding nothing too unusual I came across one of the monsters that are being whispered about. How can I describe it... it's a floating giant disgusting.... mouth!
 
It appeared out of nowhere and seemed to be sucking the very ether from the crystal and ground beneath it! Then, it spewed forth a legion of terrible monsters unlike any I've seen before. Several of us at the camp joined forces and slew several of the creatures, but before we could turn our sights on the maw-beast, it vanished just as quickly as it appeared. Several over-aspected crystal were found on the bodies of the strange beasts, so I collected one for further analysis. Never before have such creatures been seen in Eorzea. Is this more the Empire's doing or something stranger and more sinister? 
 
Friends, I hope all is quiet where you are. May you never have to see such horrors.
 
~Kiji
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment