Friday, July 27, 2012

The beginning of the end...



Dear Friends,

Things in Eorzea are escalating fast... weaponized Imperial airships have been seen in the skies over Cortheas. There are rumors of the them farther south as well. It seems the blow the Eorzean alliance struck to Castrum Novum has not gone unnoticed by the Emporer. An all out assault is brewing, I can sense it in the air. I don't think we've had even a taste of what's to come...

The newly unified Grand Company alliance has began organizing military exercises on some of islands south of Limsa Lominsa. Wild beasts and captured monsters are being used as training fodder. I have yet to enroll and participate, but I should. There is some very nice weaponry being rewarded to participants. The Twelve knows I'll need them.

Make no mistake, I am predicting an out and out war with the Garlaen Empire soon... maybe worse. There is no telling what is one the horizon. Dalamud grows ever larger in the sky and there have even been unconfirmed reports of falling debris from the satellite burning up in the skies above.

Friends, if you are the praying sort, now is the time. I fear for our future but will continue to do all I can to help safeguard to people and lands I love.


~Kiji


No comments:

Post a Comment