Monday, July 16, 2012

Bandits of the Shroud



Dear Friends,

I spent a little time recently working for the archer's guild again. Once more I was paired up with Keelty and tasked with trekking to the Owl's Nest in Cortheas to exchange some documents with the Knights of Ishgard.

On the way back, I was ambushed by bandits! I swear I heard one of them mention Keelty's name at the start of the conflict. They gave me little trouble, but I decided to use the power of the Echo to see what exactly was going on...

It seems that this band of brigands is led by a former member of the guild, also a friend of Keelty. She seems to believe there may be some salvation for him, but his actions suggest otherwise... whatever. Who has time for this??? There's a fiery ball in the sky that for all intents and purposes appears to be crashing to our world.... I'M OVER IT!

~Kiji








No comments:

Post a Comment