Saturday, May 5, 2012

Super Hottie



Dear Friends,

I hope you all are well. Please be assured that those of us in the Kindred Souls linkshell are doing all that we can to help defend against the Imperial Threat. Our ranks have swelled lately and all of us have began training in other disciplines of magic and war.

Lately, I've taken to helping Snowi train in the ways of the lance. She has even recently been accepted as a Dragoon just like me! Please allow me to digress for a moment... SHE IS SUCH A SUPER-HOTTIE! *ahem* Ok.

Mojo and I have decided to begin a strict campaign of Aetheryte camp defense. We are undertaking as many guildleves for the factions, and signing up for as many behest-operations as we can.

I think we will soon attempt to investigate the Bowl of Embers once more to either confirm or dispel the rumors of Ifrit's reawakening. Wish us luck on that!

~Kiji

No comments:

Post a Comment