Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dreams and Nightmares



Dear Friends,

I've been haunted by some of the strangest dreams lately!! For the last four nights in a row I've had one sort of dream or another, and they are SO WEIRD! Everything from playing with a herd of cats, to sleeping in a giant egg! Haha!

Last night, however, I had a terrible nightmare. I was lying incapacitated on a battle field. My companions all lay dead around me. The Imperial Legatus approached me and drew his fierce gun-halberd. Just as he was about to land the killing blow, I jolted awake only to find myself on the floor or my inn-room.

Unlike the other dreams, this one was so vivid it was almost frightening.

I hope that all of you are having much better dreams than me.

On a side note, I love the complimentary snacks that Roost have been leaving on my pillow. But a grilled carp??? ON MY PILLOW? I think It's time to have a word with the manager.

~Kiji



No comments:

Post a Comment